Two Strange Signs Near Down Town

Other topics in Mt Holly

Curious citizen

Two Strange Signs Near Down Town

Postby Curious citizen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 pm

So while driving from the 273/27 junction towards Belmont, you will see one sign on the left; across the bridge just before the light. Further up the road, another one stands where the firework stand was this year, infront of Rite-Aid. They are, small, black signs (similar size and fabrication as a forsale or election signs, people stick in their yards.) and the have a white ball standing to the the of what appears to be, some sort of white arched door way.
Underneath this odd symbol, lays the statement "Ask someone..." .

Being of curious nature, I ask; what does this sign mean, what does the symbol stand for, and who am I suppose to be asking, and what should I be asking? :D

Hope everyones enjoying the weather!

Scott L

Re: Two Strange Signs Near Down Town

Postby Scott L » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:22 am

I saw that too! To me it reminded me of Easter and Halloween combined. Kind of Halloween colors but a symbol that looked like the stone rolled away from the tomb.

(By the way, Curious Citizen, after your first post is approved on this board as a registered user, your posts no longer require approval before showing up. Approval of guest account content is necessary so that spammers don't post junk like pills-online stuff.)

rgwiazdzinski

Postby rgwiazdzinski » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:29 am

there are at least 2 in the runnymeade neighborhood as well, 1 is at a house that typically has some sort of church sign if that helps....

Postby guest » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:25 pm

any one figure it out?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:32 pm

The empty tomb of Jesus Christ.

Hometown Girl

Postby Hometown Girl » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 am

If I'm not mistaken Forest Pointe Church put those out.

answer

Postby answer » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 pm

The signs represent the Empty Tomb. Yes, they are from The Pointe Church. The empty tomb represents "Hope"!

Social Media

Return to “Misc”