These chapters of the Strategic Vision Plan (SVP) were adopted by Council in 2008. As of March 2016, the Planning and Development department of our town government declared the intent to update the Strategic Vision Plan.
Town voters should be aware of what is in the SVP and use our (elected) representatives to manage change to it and progress towards it. Everything regarding growth and development is negotiable. We need quality people negotiating on behalf of the people. For that to happen, we need "the people" to be informed and engaged.
The Town's Planning website is here: http://www.mtholly.us/planning_departme ... elopment-1
Growth and development in Mount Holly
- (1.89 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
- (2.89 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
- (886.61 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
- (4.95 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
- (4.63 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
- (1.51 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
- (1.51 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
- (6.65 MiB) Downloaded 77 times
- (5.53 MiB) Downloaded 89 times