Sports Programs

Things that are working well in the community.

Scott L

Sports Programs

Postby Scott L » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:15 am

I have my kids in the sports programs at Tuck Park. (Soccer, T-Ball, indoor soccer) I know parents who are from out of town that participate because our programs are so good. It really fits Mount Holly's "image".

Scott L

Re: Sports Programs

Postby Scott L » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:44 pm

This is what I mean... The town does an EXCELLENT job with these programs...
---------------------------------
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 3:54 PM
To: 'Gil Aguirre'
Subject: Mount Holly Recreation - Fall events

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! REGISTRATION ENDS FRIDAY JULY 31 OR WHEN TEAMS FILL UP
COACHES NEEDED IN SOCCER (DIVISONS U5, U7, AND U9) AND VOLLEYBALL.

Youth Athletic Registrations – Mt Holly Parks and Recreation will take signups for baseball (ages 6-12), girls volleyball (ages 9-15), and soccer (ages 3 to High School) during the month of July on a first come first served. The fee for soccer and baseball will be $50 in city and $75 out and for girls volleyball $30 in city and $55 out. COACHES WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP FORM TEAMS. For information on coaching or athletics contact Gil at gil.aguirre@mtholly.us. See attached forms for more details.

Volleyball – Diggers (Ages 9-11), Spikers (Ages 12-15)
Baseball – Coach Pitch (Ages 6-8), Minors (Ages 9-10), Majors (Ages 11-12) – Only a couple spots left in baseball for each age group.

Soccer – U5 (Ages 3-4), U7 (Ages 5-6), U9 (Ages7-8), U9 Girls (Ages 6-8), U11 (Ages 9-10), U13 Girls (Ages 9-12), U14 (Ages 11-13), and a High School or U16 division

Adult Athletic Registrations – Mt Holly Parks and Recreation will take signups during the month of July for an adult soccer team that will play at Martha Rivers in Gastonia. The fee will be $30 in city and $35 out of city.

Summer adult pick up sports - over the summer we are offering pick up sports for teens and adults. Here is what we are offering:

Monday and Thursday: River Street Park – 3v3 soccer
Tuesdays: Tuckaseege Gym – Volleyball

Youth Open Free Play – Over the summer, Monday – Friday (except for holidays), the Old Gym will be open from 12pm to 5:30pm for open play for Mt Holly youth. The gym has a basketball court, foosball, ping pong, and air hockey tables.

Movies in the Park – Tuckaseege Park – August 22 – pre movie activities will begin at 7pm and the movie will start at dusk. The movie showing will be Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, no good very bad day.

Gil Aguirre, CPRP, CPSI
Recreation Program Supervisor
Mount Holly Parks and Recreation
(704)951-3024

Social Media

Return to “What Works in Mt Holly”